Official Adebayor song

I'm not trying to claim I started the Adebayor 'fuck the top 4' one, but I did txt someone it about a week ago... Obviously it's not a hard lyric to come up with.

The darts tune would be an epic victory as far as I'm concerned.

Also the Lokeran song should be brought back regardless!

Oh and for Gareth Barry, a popular one at the moment seems to be:

In the tune of Papperazi by Lady Gaga

'I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you untill you love me
Gareth, Gareth Barry!'

liamctid said:

'I'm your biggest fan
Gareth, Gareth Barry!'

haha thats quality and quite catchy, just can't imagine hearing the south stand and singing section belting this one out at the top of there voices lol

CTID_92 said:
liamctid said:

'I'm your biggest fan
Gareth, Gareth Barry!'

haha thats quality and quite catchy, just can't imagine hearing the south stand and singing section belting this one out at the top of there voices lol

Kinda gay...

smudgedj said:
manchestermooner said:
I've got one off my Arsenal mate but it's mildly racist...IM 50/50 WHETHER TO POST IT.

Well post it if someone complains it can be removed...as long as it doesn't use the N word! Whites are no longer aloud to say that one!

post removed

to wearethesouthstands request for a song to the tune of dirty old town how about our ground is close, to the gasworks walls you,ll hear the roars from the old canal he,ll kiss the badge, when he scores the goals ade-bay-or ade-bay-or any good?

dundeemcfc said:
to wearethesouthstands request for a song to the tune of dirty old town how about our ground is close, to the gasworks walls you,ll hear the roars from the old canal he,ll kiss the badge, when he scores the goals ade-bay-or ade-bay-or any good?

not bad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.