Official Aris v Man City Thread

on a positive note, boateng has to play CB with kompany in the league and richards is coming on leaps and bounds with his concentration.

My mum just said 'the only way to score tonight lad is if you have a bit of thrust in your ball movement' I never quite understood her but I think that she means we should be fast and quick to penetrate aris.

we do need to move the ball quicker through the phases in midfield at times....we showed what we can do at utd when we do this...we cut them apart......

malg said:
My mum just said 'the only way to score tonight lad is if you have a bit of thrust in your ball movement' I never quite understood her but I think that she means we should be fast and quick to penetrate aris.

My dad used to say similar.

citygal1 said:
on a positive note, boateng has to play CB with kompany in the league and richards is coming on leaps and bounds with his concentration.

I think this is the only positive thing from this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.