Official Aris v Man City Thread

Fucking hell we're poor. Thought Boateng was our best player, Tevez anonymous, Silva, as good as he is, kept screwing it up constantly coming inside every single time he got it and running into heavy traffic allowing Aris to get back in numbers. SWP was really poor too, passing woeful and his dribbling was back to its usual trying to take too many people on. I'll let him off since he's probably nowhere near match fit, but still. Hopefully we can win the return leg but if we play like that again we'll get nowhere near the final.

Just a few points here.

They are by far the worst side in the competition.

The referee was a fucking joke, it went unoticed because he didnt make a match changing decision but he was fucking awful.

Dzeko is going to take longer than i thought he would to settle in, i think he will become great but is playing shite at the moment.

Boateng was good and Balotelli is our main attacking threat when he plays.

Okay result but a poor performance. With the exception of Saturday - we really have gone off the boil - look a bit lethargic and slopy. Never want to get into criticising individual players but a couple of poor individual performances tonight. Aris made it difficult for us but our slow passing played into their hands somewhat.

Re: Official Aris v Man City Thread (2)

I watched game... Best players tonight were Dzeko and Kolarov :)

Re: Official Aris v Man City Thread (2)

Dzeko needs balls into the box, we have an ability to not provide them. thats why we cant break down packed defences - until we sort that out we are going to struggle against lesser teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.