Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

I dont have anything against Gelson, I think he is an decent young player. However I think Garrido would have been the better option to give us some balance down the left

We are losing too, why not just shove a more attacking player on and shove Zab at left back, if Hughes didn't fancy Garrido?

I suppose we will see if it works or not at the end of the game

svennis pennis said:
Mike d, you really are a shit supporter.

Now svennis you should know by now that him and shaundicked can't wait for a negative to get their teeth into. It'll be Hughes out before half time from these two cocks

uwerosler28 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm not saying Gelsons not good enough but were getting beat 1-0 and already have 2 defensive midfielders on, for me there was no need to bring another defensive midfielder on

hughes wanted to move zabaleta to left back where he did well against sunderland so gelson was the natural replacement to zab as a holding midfileder

But wouldn't Elano be the offensive replacement, for Ireland? We rarely play 3 defensive CM's.

josh06 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
I'm not saying Gelsons not good enough but were getting beat 1-0 and already have 2 defensive midfielders on, for me there was no need to bring another defensive midfielder on

Do you understand what has happened?

Another DM has come on, because one of the others is now playing at LB.

Yes i understand, theres still two defensive midifielders on in Komany and De Jong so with us being one down i didn't see the need to bring another defensive midfielder on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.