Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

Dunne has been brilliant 1st half but i am gutted abut kompanys injury we needed him for thursday night away in hamburg

from what I`ve seen of the game we dont look that bad, this game is still there for the winning, christ there are a lot of rags on here again today

We're doing quite well, if Gelson's chance had fallen to someone with ability 1-1 at half time would have been a fair scoreline.

More goals to come yet.

We've done fine so far apart from the goal obviously, were getting a bit of the ball and looking dangerous so hopefully that'll continue in the second half and we'll take one of our chances

goat boy said:
I think we're doing OK. We're level pegging on chances and Almunia has had serious cause for concern. Defensively we're fin in open play. Who's in charge of coaching defence from set pieces? I want his head on a platter.

no problem with the set up, one on the near post man, two on the next, but for some reason it was either nicah or med came off adebayor to join them :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.