Official Arsenal vs Manchester City FC Thread

Soulboy said:
G-Star ... Is he your woman or are you just desperate for a new mate?

Can't you let him argue his own point rather than you jump in and try to save him from a verbal beating!

Kissy-kissy!!!

I'll join that love in if it means I can helpfully point out to you that you're posting out of your arse :)

goat boy said:
Soulboy said:

Can't you let him argue his own point rather than you jump in and try to save him from a verbal beating!

Kissy-kissy!!!

I'll join that love in if it means I can helpfully point out to you that you're posting out of your arse :)

Get your kit off sailor ;-P

Soulboy said:

Kissy-kissy!!!

Oh the irony!

Soulboy said:

Kissy-kissy!!!

Ah you're an idiot who likes to score points with other City fans... as this is a public forum, we can both share our opinions without the need to take sides.

Now kindly take your schoolboy attitude somewhere else and stop acting like a fool.

goat boy said:
Soulboy said:

Kissy-kissy!!!

Fuck me!

I've stumbled upon one of those secret societies where all of the Upper 4th. stick together against the oiks!

Do you all meet up in The Union before a home game?

Bluemoon115 said:
goat boy said:
Soulboy said:

Kissy-kissy!!!

Get your kit off sailor ;-P

Woohoo! *hot flush* :P

Onouha's playing pretty well. Likewise Zab.

Still need a target man at the top though :(

Soulboy said:
goat boy said:
Soulboy said:

Kissy-kissy!!!

Fuck me!

I've stumbled upon one of those secret societies where all of the Upper 4th. stick together against the oiks!

Do you all meet up in The Union before a home game?

No, everyone just thinks your a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.