Official Australian Blues Thread

hi everyone good to see the palace game will be on fox
my prediction 1-3 to us even with our so called second string
we need a good cup run

How many city fans r born and bred in oz. I am born and bred in melbourne It would be interesting to know

Hi All,

I landed in Melbourne yesterday leaving the blue's behind for a year (it just happened to coincide with the year it looks like we might actually do something!) and was wondering if there is anywhere that City fans meet up for the games?

And how often are the City games shown on telly in Australia?

Sorry if I'm going over old ground here.

alan1108 said:
Hi All,

I landed in Melbourne yesterday leaving the blue's behind for a year (it just happened to coincide with the year it looks like we might actually do something!) and was wondering if there is anywhere that City fans meet up for the games?

Melbourne we're having a bit of trouble with... you'll have to ask one of the Melbourne Blues what their situation is.

If you have Foxtel, City on TV will be an absolute cinch. Almost every game is shown live on Red Button arrangement.

alan1108 said:
Hi All,

Try facebook there is a Melbourne City fans group on there.
Its called Melbourne MCFC fans,they are meeting up for the Arse game.
Welcome,by the way.

Didn't know there was an official Oz Blues thread. I'm still planning on getting to a Sydney meeting soon (Been saying that for about 18 months now), its just very hard trying to fit it in with uni and work and the time of course! Plus I'm still broke from my trip over in the first half of this year- once that is paid off I'll be in a position to come to Sydney for a few games. Great to see lots of Aussie blues coming out of the woodwork and getting organised a bit.

I know it would be exceptionally hard to do, but I think give it a few years to get some numbers up, but how awesome would be an Australian based blues tour to the UK for a few games be!

Just wondering whether anyone else knows any Canberra based Blues? I've seen very occasionaly a couple of city shirts around, but I'd like to find a couple of blues to watch the games with down here. Would be better then sitting alone getting odd stares from the Gunners, Rags, Scouser fans etc when I get excited when City score!

Every City game has been on live this season mate, not really sure about when Melbourne City fans get together to watch games, I tend to watch them at home mostly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.