Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

City will win !!........ By what score..I don't know??

Im good....but not that good.!!

yesterday had an agrument with my scouse mate he thinks gerrard will run us ragged and he said this is when liverpools wins will start

i'm not that confident, i think a draw!!!!!, i do hope we beat them, my father inlaw is a liverpool fan, and not since anelka scored have we beat them, so i've had alot of shit, from him!, where did the name bin dippers come from?

c0epbq0c38va2fbc4j9p.gif

made me laugh

Liverpool 2-0 City...as they are virtually out of the Champions League and already out of the Carling Cup, they will have to win this game. Hughes will play for the draw...and fail miserably.

For starters my team would be . . . . . .

-----------------given
zab------toure-------lescott-----bridge
----------NDJ--------barry
SWP------------ireland---------bellamy
------------------ade.

But i think hughes will stick with his rigid 4-4-2 formation but IMO Ireland needs a new run in the team but the shackles have to be off him, to let him make his runs into the box without worrying about our attacks breaking down! keep tevez benched until the last 20-25 mins, and being even a bit more contraverstial i'd contemplate leaving barry out and starting kompany in there (if fit), seem to remember him and de-jong were superb at anfield last season. im a bit worried about this fixture, i keep thinking this is the game the dippers are gonna click and beat us with ease, then all the papers and media will be having a field day for days after about how were know where near breaking the top four and how great liverpool are etc etc! im praying im wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.