Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

pjpar said:
All we have to do is wait for rafa to make his final sub, then we change tactics and win the game.

This has 3 points all over it.

Time to lump on at the bookies...City are now 7/2 for the win

I backed draw half time, draw full time, draw outright. nil all and no goalscorer. I stand to win quite a few bob if it continues like this.

rather the three points though

The Doc said:
SWP_8 said:
Does hughes ever fucking move? sits on his arse with his arms folded looking like he couldn't give a toss, he's doing my head in, what do we do in training?

Passing the ball from one blue shirt to another looks like the most impossible thing ever for us.
wtf do you expect him to do, honestly, I think the game is going to his plan and we'll see a more attacking attitude in the 2nd half. Everyone saying that we should be taking the game to liverpool, yadayada probably forgets that we're not on par with them yet.

and I didnt see that many aimless long balls tbh. I love Ireland.

I can agree with your first bit, but no aimless long balls? What match are you watching because I have picture-in-picture and I'd like to take a look.

SebastianBlue said:
The Doc said:
wtf do you expect him to do, honestly, I think the game is going to his plan and we'll see a more attacking attitude in the 2nd half. Everyone saying that we should be taking the game to liverpool, yadayada probably forgets that we're not on par with them yet.

and I didnt see that many aimless long balls tbh. I love Ireland.

I can agree with your first bit, but no aimless long balls? What match are you watching because I have picture-in-picture and I'd like to take a look.
I dunno, I really didn't see that many, only one I can recall is Bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.