Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

Me and my mate are going to Blackburn on the train for the first time, we normally drive when we go.

For the best pubs and the Fernhurst, is it best to get off at Darwen and is it then walking distance to the pubs and the ground from there?

Is the Fernhurst the last pub before the away end, i think i may have walked past it a few times when ive been before? Im right in thinking there's normally some guy selling hotdogs out of his front garden not far from there?

You wont miss the fernhurst mate and yea it is the last pub, about 2 min from the away end

Cant wait 5 more days to go!

if your just gonna go fernhurst mate your best gettin off at blackburn as its further from darwen unless like many you fancy a pint on way best to get off at darwen lol you cant miss the fernhurst youll hear it before you see it

i take it there's a load of pubs on the way from darwen station then to the ground? 5 of us getting the 11 oclock from victoria and are looking forward to a good piss up did'nt go last year do they still do them 2 pinters in the ground mint them !

how far is it from blackburn train station to the ground , is it walking distance , i know darwen train station is like 45 minutes walk, is says on route planner blackburn train station is like 1.6 miles away from the ground

I was at the Dundee United Blackburn game at the weekend and TBH they were nothing special. Don't know if it was because they wanted to try and avoid any injuries or save themselves for the new season but we should do them. They had no options upfront United's keeper had a very very easy afternoon.

I would say it is safe to go for at least a win by about 3 goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.