Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

Colins Bellend said:
My 11 year old has got a blow up alien in a sky blue kit white shorts

The truth is out there boys and girls, anymore for anymore? :D

Got my five foot banana. Going to be quality. My mates still got his from the Hamburg game. Will you be able to get it through the turnstile blown up? Can't be bothered blowing it up inside the ground.

asked mother deares to go 2 poundland an get sum inflatable rings an balls, what does she come back with.......BLOODY BALLOONS. moral of the story, if you want sumthin doin, do it yourself!! so im inflatableless. :(

Off topic.

was just reading Blackburns Forum and all there fans seem to call us 'citeh' ive noticed this before with UTD fans aswell but never really understodd where this comes from.

Someone please shed some light.....

elliottrobo said:
Off topic.

was just reading Blackburns Forum and all there fans seem to call us 'citeh' ive noticed this before with UTD fans aswell but never really understodd where this comes from.

kinda like "parteh" just the manc saying of City.

Immaculate Pasta said:
elliottrobo said:
Off topic.

kinda like "parteh" just the manc saying of City.

I see .... hmmmm

elliottrobo said:
Off topic.

its an accent thing, supposed to be a mick take on the manc pronunciation of City.

Cheshire Blue said:
elliottrobo said:
Off topic.

its an accent thing, supposed to be a mick take on the manc pronunciation of City.
they should calls us CI-EH then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.