Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

My parents own a fancy dress company so have links to supliers so i think i might be able to get them eaven cheaper then that, if so i will by loads.

liamctid said:
mancitymick said:
You a missing drinking time there. Why not get the 1000 ring pull exspress then do the Darwin pub crawl. Plenty of pubs
Don't get to Picadilly til 9:50 (from Milton Keynes) and don't think I could get from Pic to Vic in 10 mins... I'd rather sink an early one in Manc.

Surely getting that train gives you an hour and 10 mins plenty of time

Re: Plans for Blackburn !

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm hoping Blackburn 09 can be this generations Stoke Boxing Day 88.

I went as a skier which was fucking awkward .... the team coming on to the pitch carrying bananas ... legendary day. and, if memory serves, all because of an appeal in blueprint fanzine (one of the very first?) ... pre-internet, pre-mobile ...

yep, this generation needs a stoke '88! thanks for pricking the memory banks IP.

gx

cant spell-dont care said:
My parents own a fancy dress company so have links to supliers so i think i might be able to get them eaven cheaper then that, if so i will by loads.

PLEASE DO THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Got my tickets last minute a couple of days ago buzzin!!

sorry about the quality 2mp camera!

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

And yes it does have tits for some reason!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.