Official Blackburn v Manchester City Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome result and performance. Brilliant goals from Ade and Ireland. We have a load of injurys to come back as well, the team will get better with every game. Toure played really well hes going to be good for us I think.

Like to see Zabs at Right back and proper left footed central defender that can head the ball, Lescott or Upson will make a big difference to the defence.

Very happy, the press wont be though !

I don't care what some uneducated people say on here... our defense was excellent tonight. Dune showed there's plenty of life in him yet. Micah was fantastic. Toure got caught out a few times in the air, but still did great overall. Bridge was solid. Given did well. Barry was simply outstanding. For me, the midfeld was too attack minded with Robinho, SWP and Ireland in there and this put the defense under too much pressure. But they dealt with it. Well played blues!

hehe!

Well that would have ruined Hughes suit ..... had he fell on his arse there!

Great result for us though , on a ground where many will fall.

Richards was superb , but it was hard to single anybody out ...... everyone played well in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.