Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

foxy said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
foxy said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
I might even be able to do it tonight if i have got the time but i am going to put everyone's gt that is on the leagues on here with there username that they use on here so everyone will know who's who, and because the league's have been so successful i will be carrying them on. A bit of fun hey. See who the master is. Obviously i will not set up a new league until one of these have finished. I will also check to see if we can do a chamions league format. Group and knockout phase if anyone's up for that.

sounds great cheers for this,

I was wondering can you make the games longer at all?

I could but i dont think i can change the game time now that we have started the league but i will have a look tonight. I will definitely keep that in mind though for when i'm next starting the new league. Foxy mate, how long would you want the games to go on for?

do you think 6/7 minutes a half is too long for the champs league format? Some people might think it is but it might make the games more interesting. However in other cases might mean people (like myself) will receive a thrashing of 9-2 lol.

I dont know, probebly not. Give more of the shitter people a chance lol. See what replies we get of that. I dont see why not
CTID

fucking hell omiclops that's annoying! :) neither of us really created anything and I lose on a rebound from a corner! as soon as I saw the ball sailing down after hitting the bar I knew there was nothing I could do. Oh well, good game.

Fucks sake can't get near the xbox, wife is watching pure shite on telly, if anyones still around about 12ish I'm up for a few games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.