Official Bluemoon Fantasy League

shadygiz said:
why are you creating A & B leagues...simply leave the league open and if its an odd number then a team is added to even it out

we had over 80 in the head to head league last year, you're creating too much work for yourself

i wasnt doing all the leagues,
i made league A, someone else made league B,
i thought making it 20 teams would mean it running like a one home one away fixture type league. like the premier league.

Joined up to the normal league, katy perry's boobs fc. Lacking in city players but waiting to see how we line up the first few games and somehow convinced myself to pin hopes on torres hitting form in the league consistently and rvp sticking with arsenal (so wildcard in week 3 incoming..)

I have a habit of jinxing players I put in my team (well City ones anyway) so this year i've ensured that i've picked a team full of cunts from our nearest rivals hoping they do shit. If they do well then at least i'll be near the top of the fantasy league as a small consolation

angleseyblue said:
Head 2 head league A now full.
PLEASE POST BLUEMOON USERNAME AND TEAM NAME

MCFC GWALCH angleseyblue ========= 2bluejacko 2bluejacko
Manchester Obesity mcfclovin88======== Bobby Manc's heroes
humnoke rednecks ======== Pathetic Athletic Stuuuuuu
Agueroooooooooooo XI ======== Beetnited Sickswan Brisblu
Bed by Ten=========Aguerooooooooooooooo
In Good Kompany=======Electric Eliminators
STUPENDOUS!!! whothefisAlice=======The Champ1-6ns
Mexican Peso=======Swanny's Blues
VFC Breaker=========No Man Utd Players VINJAY
MCFC76=======Champions11/12 niall'sdiscoshorts

will post fixtures nearer start of season and results during :-)

HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE B join code 62916-89916

is it late?

Team: Champ16

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.