Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

BibbyBlue85 said:
backagain said:
Blue Coop said:
bluearmy1974 said:
Just though id throw this spanish papers link here.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/category/rumours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/category/rumours/</a>

That seems to be stating that a deal will be done. I Thought the spanish were reporting he would stay?

It was reported on Spanish TV last night that it was a done deal 30M Euro

Where did you hear this mate?

I live in Spain and my neighbour who is a Barca fan told me about 8.30 last night that it was on TV saying it was done deal along with Tevez, I didn't see it myself as TV fucked!

i'm not ITK but i'm going to say..............Spanish T.V?[/quote]

Your about as funny as aids!

I know the report was on spanish tv but he must have heard it from somewhere seen as it was SPANISH TV and not tv over here.

Jog On

BibbyBlue85 said:
tommcfc said:
i'm not ITK but i'm going to say..............Spanish T.V?

I know the report was on spanish tv but he must have heard it from somewhere seen as it was SPANISH TV and not tv over here.

Jog On

and your sense of humour is that of a sponge.

so no one ever leaves england now do they? and the internet isn't availiable in spain if he was there? don't be a dick.

tommcfc said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tommcfc said:

Jog On

so no one ever leaves england now do they? and the internet isn't availiable in spain if he was there? don't be a dick.

Well don't do stand up comedy if thats the type of jokes you come up with ;)

I apologise for the outburst of emotion, Its already been a long day.

I apologise again mate

BibbyBlue85 said:
tommcfc said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
tommcfc said:

Jog On

Well don't do stand up comedy if thats the type of jokes you come up with ;)

I apologise for the outburst of emotion, Its already been a long day.

I apologise again mate

yes I fiond this forum physically and emotionally draining. It has all the highs and lows. Yesterday basically power wanking for hours at the thought of eto'o. To today where I feel like dancing with my sister at the formal and dont think Ill ever get anything better.

yes I fiond this forum physically and emotionally draining. It has all the highs and lows. Yesterday basically power wanking for hours at the thought of eto'o. To today where I feel like dancing with my sister at the formal and dont think Ill ever get anything better.[/quote]

You are too right mate. Came on here late last night and read spursmad's post about Eto'o being done and i couldn't get to sleep after that. Woke up early because of the beaming sunshine and saw the bid on SSN and came on here to see the deal was going pearshaped.

Typical rollercoaster that is having an adverse affect on my health ;)

i realize we're all under a lot of pressure these days as City fans, but what i don't get is all these people running around like hens fretting "we have to get him, if we don't we'll look like fools." ffs players turn down clubs all the time. even big clubs. we'll be fine. a lot of players stand up and take notice when a club shows this kind of ambition, if Gareth Barry is anyone to be believed (and he did walk the walk, all the way to CoMS).

deep breaths, everyone. either we get Eto'o or we don't. either way things are looking up for next season, so let's enjoy the ride. it wasn't that long ago that if someone told us in 2k9 we'd be worried about looking like fools if Eto'o didn't sign for us we'd think they were hitting the crack pipe.

THis is not going to happen. It looked impossible and it is. Still think we have been fucked around let again and made to look clowns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.