Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Unfortunatley he is slagging off Laporta and is pissed of it was all done in press

Re: this press conference today

bobmcfc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
ffan said:
i have mediocre Spanish.

Declared his outrage on behalf of his client.

Said Eto'o is one of the best players in the world, if not at Barcelona.

Said client was never tempted to join City and is going to see out his contract.

But then he says he has to join City Eto'o will make Barca 'pay'.

He has to? or, If he has to?
don't like the sound of fit either way

He will make them Pay what the hell does that mean. I think Sam has absolutely zero chance of staying at Barca now. They wont stand for this rubbish, on the forums their fans are absolutely incenced.

the way i look at it is barcelona should just pay him his money he is owed or he leaves in 12 mnths for nothing, we pay them 25 mill they pay him 13 mill of that still leaves them with 12 mill profit rather then getting nothing after 12 mnths and a unhappy player who can/will cause disruption with the team if left to rot on the bench

backagain said:
Unfortunatley he is slagging off Laporta and is pissed of it was all done in press

So is he leaving then? If I was pissed with my boss I would walk.

Re: this press conference today

Bazzmand Show said:
bobmcfc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
ffan said:
i have mediocre Spanish.

Declared his outrage on behalf of his client.

Said Eto'o is one of the best players in the world, if not at Barcelona.

Said client was never tempted to join City and is going to see out his contract.

But then he says he has to join City Eto'o will make Barca 'pay'.

He has to? or, If he has to?
don't like the sound of fit either way

He will make them Pay what the hell does that mean. I think Sam has absolutely zero chance of staying at Barca now. They wont stand for this rubbish, on the forums their fans are absolutely incenced.

"He will make them pay" refers to the loyalty bonus, I think.

chedleeblue said:
the way i look at it is barcelona should just pay him his money he is owed or he leaves in 12 mnths for nothing, we pay them 25 mill they pay him 13 mill of that still leaves them with 12 mill profit rather then getting nothing after 12 mnths and a unhappy player who can/will cause disruption with the team if left to rot on the bench

Lets just tell him we will pay him £13mil cash bonus if he scores against the Rags

He doesnt understand why they want rid and they have an offer the same as last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.