Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: this press conference today

hertsblue said:
Once Barcelone leaked news of our interest and offer of wages we should have walked away as confidentiality was broken.
If he is "made" to play for us, then class striker that he is, i dont want him.
Only want players who want to play for us.

If the deal is done, he'll just come out and say his agent made those coments against City and that we were the one club in the world he would come to besides Barca. He'll say he obviously wanted to stay and the most successful team in the world at the moment but he's really excited by the "project" at City and looks forward to make us just as great as Barca.

We'll then of course be overwon and everyone will carry on happy as larry (except the media and fans of other clubs you'll scream and shout - and Blatter will have a banana)

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

sounds like he is confiming he is leaving for city but not till he gets what he wants need someone with better spanish

backagain said:
Guardiola loves him apprarently ...says he was never informed about offer until La Porta went Live never recieved SMS on 23rd???? It's very hard we know waht the manager said to Eto'o its sad for his team mates

The motive is MONEY as his agent logically I want the most for my player

Cheers backedagain. Would you say that his relationship with Barca is over?

Re: this press conference today

WHATS GOIN ON??????

p.s i have just been doin the F5 button and its funny how everyone is picking up little snippets of nothing.

do we no anymore yet?

backagain said:
Guardiola loves him apprarently ...says he was never informed about offer until La Porta went Live never recieved SMS on 23rd???? It's very hard we know waht the manager said to Eto'o its sad for his team mates

The motive is MONEY as his agent logically I want the most for my player

Other way round Guardiola is not a fan and Laporta is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.