Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090630/53734904294/noticia/mesalles-la-voluntad-del-jugador-es-quedarse-en-el-barsa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/2009 ... barsa.html</a>

PMSL

The video on the right hand side...

*shakes head*

How ridiculous is that?

the text...........eh smy u gunna pla 4us or wat.will gv u a 2yr cont at same wage if u stay .we r nt goin 2 give u. n e more.as 4 a bonus u can fk off...j laporte

would of loved to have been a fly on the wall today in cooks office,can you imagine him on the phone to laporta today "give eto'o the money you tight twat we need him down at the coms for tomorrow" :)

markbmcfc said:
Hi Guys,

I know you get these post often, but could someone please summarise whats happened today?

I've just landed in portugal and found myself an internet cafe so I dont have enough time to trawl through the threads and websites.

MUCH appreciated.

Mark.

barca have tried to get out of paying Etoo his loyalty bonus by making it look like he wants to leave -hence the 'stratospheric' comments yesterday. Etto's lawyer gave a very angry press conference today calling Laporta a liar, saying Guardiola wants him gone, the club are pushing him out, he doesn't WANT to leave and hasn't asked for any mor money from them, but if CIty have made such an offer, he'd be delighted to come to us - and also delighted to stay.

Etoo is basically making it clear that it's Barca pushing him and he's not asking for a transfer, so they have to pay him the agreed €13m loyalty bonus. Barca are tryng to get out of it.

He's coming to City. Sure as.

Johnny_on said:
markbmcfc said:
Hi Guys,

I know you get these post often, but could someone please summarise whats happened today?

I've just landed in portugal and found myself an internet cafe so I dont have enough time to trawl through the threads and websites.

MUCH appreciated.

Mark.

The press conference did not clear anything up so you didn't miss anything, but its clear they are fighting over this payment.... Eto'o needs Barca to say they want him to leave and Barca needs Eto'o to say he wants to go....

On the bright side his agent said he would have no problem coming to City, despite not being in the Champions league...

I think he's coming after today...

Your a star mate cheers!!!

I feel sorry for Eto. Honest. F*** me, he won them the triple last year, has been a great servant and scored on a regular basis and this his how they treat him. No wonder he is digging his studs in over the loyalty bonus. We'd all do the same.

leewill31 said:
would of loved to have been a fly on the wall today in cooks office,can you imagine him on the phone to laporta today "give eto'o the money you tight twat we need him down at the coms for tomorrow" :)

Is not out of the realms of possibility we have no idea how far along talks are between Eto'o and us. If we are very desperate for a HUGE day tomorrow suprising the press with an arrival of Eto'o or Tevez unexpectadly would be absolutely insane imo.

markbmcfc said:
Johnny_on said:
markbmcfc said:
Hi Guys,

MUCH appreciated.

Mark.

The press conference did not clear anything up so you didn't miss anything, but its clear they are fighting over this payment.... Eto'o needs Barca to say they want him to leave and Barca needs Eto'o to say he wants to go....

On the bright side his agent said he would have no problem coming to City, despite not being in the Champions league...

I think he's coming after today...

Your a star mate cheers!!!

Enjoy your hols, he'll be blue by the time you get back :-)

Eto'o shouldn't care if he'll get bad press back in Barca, the only time he'll ever be back there is for a CL semifinal in 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.