Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

The power of Paul said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
After reading this, my hopes are sky high, and if im going to be let down yet again for like the 10th time in the space of 2 day, im going to track this billy lad down and amputate his hands.

On the other hand, if hes right, ill track him down still, but I will give a big massive kiss on the cheek and then faint in thinking of the prospect of Eto'o tearing coke head apart next season. Happy Days.

It isn't a question of right and wrong. He is taking the piss so there is no point in you waiting to amputate his hands. You might as well get on with it immediately.

kneecap him aswell

I know where Billy the Goat lives so if he's wrong whos up for a Goat Barbecue?

Curry

The power of Paul said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Pam said:
Manchester_lalala said:
After reading this, my hopes are sky high, and if im going to be let down yet again for like the 10th time in the space of 2 day, im going to track this billy lad down and amputate his hands.

It isn't a question of right and wrong. He is taking the piss so there is no point in you waiting to amputate his hands. You might as well get on with it immediately.

kneecap him aswell

I know where Billy the Goat lives so if he's wrong whos up for a Goat Barbecue?

Good idea, how about a Carribean Goat Curry

i'm probably clutching at straws here

but remember desertrat, the name includes an animal as does billy the goat

I can confirm that Eto'o will be taking the number of one of his icons when he joins the club.

xf7ql2.png

There is little point having a pop at WUMs, that's exactly what they feed off. Don't get yourself into a frenzy with every little bit of info for/against the deal you are interested in. Goodness knows how some of you hearts are faring out there.
Just take the info as it comes, enjoy the ride, instead of making it the world's highest and longest rollercoaster.

billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

I wanna belive you mate

billythegoat said:

You sound like a fuckin twat. I dont know what your motifs are but have you ever thought that joining a forum out of nowhere and declaring to be the holder of inside information clearly looks like a case of bullshit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.