Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Snoogy said:
Top 3 tips to make Bluemoon a better place.

1. People proclaiming to be in ITK may or may not be genuine. Even ones who appear to be bang on the money. Having over 50% (conservative estimate) of the day's posts being fevered arguments about their validity are pointless, predicatable and boring.

2. Regarding point 1, an "ITK" who is actually a WUM is here to spark said fevered arguments. If you argue about it, he has won. And you are laughed at. Probably by a fat unemployed rag. Which makes you worse than him. The horror.

3. Learning the (not difficult) difference between "your" and "you're" means you'll get a better job when you leave school kids. Or get off the dole.

Peace and love folks.

Your spot on mate. You're logic is impeccable. I should of thought of this before.

LOL. ^_^

If the season started today, surely this team is capable of a CL place challenge?

Given

Zaballeta Onouha Kompany Bridge

De Jong

Ireland Barry

SWP Robinho
RSC

Subs:
Taylor
Richards
Dunne
Johnson
Elano
Bellamy
Bojinov
Petrov

ogaboga said:
You are all a bunch of assholes that judges people, So why dont you go fuck your self with a banana

i don't have any bananas !

cyberblue said:
True_Blue69 said:
bluebrandon said:
i work for a local radio station and two colleagues have been asked to stay behind to report on a breaking sports story this evening. who what where dont know but seems very coincedental.......

That will be something to do with the rags and Benezema....

Maybe they will be asked to stay behind every night of the transfer window incase something breaks late for any team over the next 2months?
there will be news that is for sure, sorry if i cant tell you exactly what i just thought it was a coincedence give me a break sayin nowt next time.

bobmcfc said:
PistonBlue said:
dannybcity said:
bluebrandon said:
i work for a local radio station and two colleagues have been asked to stay behind to report on a breaking sports story this evening. who what where dont know but seems very coincedental.......

Which station?

I've just logged onto Facebook, (Yeah sad as fuck I know) and I'm friends with James Stannage the local dj. Now I don't actually 'know' him but obviously he's in the media and would have some contacts I'd imagine.

His status reads: "city signing Eto'o today and Tevez Friday my sources tell me"

Seems to tie in with bluebrandons post.

can't see it happening.

People are losing it now.

I think people are starting to fray at the edges and foam at the mouth, something needs to happen or they might actually implode.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Snoogy said:
Top 3 tips to make Bluemoon a better place.

1. People proclaiming to be in ITK may or may not be genuine. Even ones who appear to be bang on the money. Having over 50% (conservative estimate) of the day's posts being fevered arguments about their validity are pointless, predicatable and boring.

2. Regarding point 1, an "ITK" who is actually a WUM is here to spark said fevered arguments. If you argue about it, he has won. And you are laughed at. Probably by a fat unemployed rag. Which makes you worse than him. The horror.

3. Learning the (not difficult) difference between "your" and "you're" means you'll get a better job when you leave school kids. Or get off the dole.

Peace and love folks.

Your spot on mate. You're logic is impeccable. I should of thought of this before.

PMSL at that reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.