Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

svennis pennis said:
I believe you Billy. Ive set up a small chatroom for those who like me, believe him and that want to join to discuss it further.

Its ok im moderating on there so I can get rid of the non believers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/Eto-o-signing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/Eto-o-signing</a>

I actually thought that link would be lemon party.

God knows why I still clicked it thinking that!

I thought James Stannage looked like Otto from the Simpsons. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement.

bobmcfc said:
ogaboga said:
BlueMark said:
ogaboga said:
I know he is not from england

What makes you say that fella ? Where do you think Billy is from then ?

He sent me a mail were he told me some things, I dont know if I wanna say anymore

keeping secrets is against the law of the forum. you have to tell

Well, I dont know if he was telling me the trouth, but he told me he was Samuels cousin. Who the fuck writes Samuel if hes i WUM? I for one belive the man

If you don't tell oga, I'm going to pinch your arm and you can't play with us for four sleeps.

Harsh? Perhaps: but necessary in these troubled times.

billythegoat said:
You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

Billy, chill out man. You have no form on transfers, but if you get this right alot of people will owe you an apology then you can be smug as fuck.

IF though, IF.

bobmcfc said:
PistonBlue said:
dannybcity said:
bluebrandon said:
i work for a local radio station and two colleagues have been asked to stay behind to report on a breaking sports story this evening. who what where dont know but seems very coincedental.......

Which station?

I've just logged onto Facebook, (Yeah sad as fuck I know) and I'm friends with James Stannage the local dj. Now I don't actually 'know' him but obviously he's in the media and would have some contacts I'd imagine.

His status reads: "city signing Eto'o today and Tevez Friday my sources tell me"

Seems to tie in with bluebrandons post.

can't see it happening.

could tie up with this RAG's prediction? Play golf with him.

"United booked two 4 hour slots for medicals - Tuesday and Thursday. Before you ask it's where my brother does his private work!"

Pam said:
PistonBlue said:
Pam said:
People are losing it now.

Not really. I've not exactly overdone things on the giddy-ometer. Just thought it was interesting given BB's post.

Cheer up.

Who said I wasn't cheery. I'm very confident abut Tevez and Eto hasn't ruled us out. I think it's great but I don't see the point in all this daft gun jumping and innuendo. It makes us look a bit half-witted.

People are just excited, but you sound a bit miserable tbh.

Pam said:
svennis pennis said:
I believe you Billy. Ive set up a small chatroom for those who like me, believe him and that want to join to discuss it further.

Its ok im moderating on there so I can get rid of the non believers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/Eto-o-signing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/Eto-o-signing</a>

Ooooh, I love that record. How do I make it stop?

it wont stop ARRRRRRRRRRRRG

Brucie Bonus said:
If you don't tell oga, I'm going to pinch your arm and you can't play with us for four sleeps.

Harsh? Perhaps: but necessary in these troubled times.

Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.