Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

skybluecelt1990 said:
i take it the general view about "we signed eto'o n there will be a press confrence tonight" is that its bollocks? need to know whether i can leave to computer tonight or not
I don't know mate. I thought Billy quite friendly. We'll find out something soon either way. Ogaboga says Billy is Mr. Eto'o's cousin (I mean a cousin), who can verify that etc.

billythegoat said:
Ask Mark who I am and he will tell you ok. You may as well all know now any way as it is due out on the news at 6pm tonight so I won't get in to any trouble, and if I do then i will deny that it is me as there is no proof

Fuck off. We are all sick of it

svennis pennis said:
billythegoat said:
Samuel Eto is due to sign for Manchester City Football Club today at a press conference at 7pm BST. Unable to divulge the source sorry legal reasons

Am at the tattoo parlor as we speak.

getting "Jo is cup tied" in big swirly letters?

mancityscot said:
billythegoat said:
Ask Mark who I am and he will tell you ok. You may as well all know now any way as it is due out on the news at 6pm tonight so I won't get in to any trouble, and if I do then i will deny that it is me as there is no proof

I don't even know what that means.

mancityscot said:
billythegoat said:

Speak for yourself.

Why do people fall for this rumour shit time and time again, my mates cousins wife bollocks....Give it a rest FFS.

billythegoat said:

Are you the COOKIE MONSTER?!?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.