Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Samuel Eto is due to sign for Manchester City Football Club today at a press conference at 7pm BST. Unable to divulge the source sorry legal reasons

Ive just got off the phone to Samuel and he laughed when I told him the reaction you lot have given me. I tell you what then give me a call ??? I actually would like to speak to some of you

Them legal reasons changed then?

I am a Manchester City fan myself and im very excited at the news. You will all hear soon enough. Have faith is all I ask in you. My link is very genuine I assure you

You see more Manchester City fans being abusive yet again! Is there any hope for you? In every City there are people who like to cause trouble but there are a lot of negative people on here. I thought that you would all be delighted at the news, how wrong I was

You clearly are not a blue.
Fail, 1/10

cityspud said:
Billy u cant laugh at us after 6 when he dosent sign cus nobody believes you anyway

He seems not to be grasping this, cityspud, because he is a bit of an oddbod.

This is hilarious!! his sauce is Saumuel Eto'o!! ha ha ha!!!

could be true i suppose my mate randomly knows Nuno Gomes from a year in Portugal!!

we arent in for nuno though

bobmcfc said:
billythegoat said:
07880887896 or 07796565849 I am on both of those numbers at the moment and do not be silly there is no way I am giving out Samuels number on a forum. I will give mine as when he signs all of you can call me to say sorry and celebrate
you really shouldn't post those on here kid

Bob wants to make him pay, just like stannage.

I just called - with the right code:

Susie Wong's House of Revolving Pleasures? WTF? Billy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.