Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

MouldensChippy said:
Seems like Barca are still drooling over Citys cash, and would really like our club to cover their arse and responsibilities towards their contractual obligations with Eto'o.

I hope the owners are not stupid or desperate enough for this or we might as well 'lube up' for every transfer after it !

Place a time limit on the deal and stick to it.

I'm standing by this still.

David Villa had a 'secret' meeting with Txiki Begiristain, Barcelona's sports director, in Salinas (in Asturias, on the north coast, where Villa comes from). By all accounts, his agent, José Luis Tamargo, had already reached an agreement with Begiristain before Villa turned up.

The deal is pretty clear, according to Onda Cero Radio and Marca: Villa joins Barcelona, Kerrison and Cáceres go the other way (on loan, probably). And that leaves Eto'o with no real future at the Camp Nou, especially if you read between the lines with what Juan Laporta is saying day after day.

Sammy's coming to Eastlands. Have faith!!

Laporta has been on SSN having a pop at the agent, this really is boiling over, looks like city are really going to seal this one.

i think the move will start to happen as barca seal the villa deal, surely etoo will realise that barca dont want him as they are trying to land another top class striker!

ox-blue said:
blueinsa said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
ox-blue said:
laporta is now saying he does not want him to leave

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT!!! Man, haven't you read anything about Eto'o?

IF Barca admit they want him to go, they have to pay him €13,000,000 loyalty payment.

IF Eto'o asks to leave, they pay him nothing.

This is the one point everything is resting on.

I really wish people wouldn't post if they haven't got a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!

It seems that people just can not grasp what is going on.

Laporta has said 3 different things in fecking week

No he hasn't. He's said one thing - that he wants Samu to stay. Like I said above, unless they want to pay Eto'o €13 million, they HAVE to say that. A contract has been offered that is so unsatisfactory to Eto'o that Laporta et al know he will reject it.

Simply put, Barca need to make noises like they want him to stay to get out of paying the Loyalty Bonus Clause. It all hinges on this.

Taylor said:
Laporta has been on SSN having a pop at the agent, this really is boiling over, looks like city are really going to seal this one.

When?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.