Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

TedLoonBlue said:
To all the 1000 page posters. Fuck off and start another thread in OFF Topic. I know.... you can call it the "Let's get to 1000 pages thread" and talk bollocks

Wooooooooh!

Think you dropped your tampons mate.

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

ogaboga said:
does villa have the physics for the PL?
I don't know. Torres' comments (during an interview with El Pais] about premier league (English / British / Irish?) defenders were interesting:

The first thing he [Benitez] told me was that I was signed to score goals. Benítez is adamant that you live in the area (the 18 yard box) because according to him goals are scored in that area. That was the first thing he said to me, that the wings are for wing players and the striker must concern himself with the central defenders. In the National Team it is totally different, you have to move around. In Liverpool I focus on the central defender so that Gerrard can enter the area unnoticed.

Are English defenders very hard to deal with?
No, physically, they are hard. But they are also less disciplined. It is more difficult to create scoring opportunities, but when you do get them out of position they are more vulnerable. For that reason teams like Manchester and Chelsea are more competitive, because defensively they are quite organized. For any English team, if they’ve got a bit of quality up front it gets really competitive.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.anfieldred.co.uk/epic-fernando-torres-interview-el-pais-must-read/2913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.anfieldred.co.uk/epic-fernan ... -read/2913</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.