Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

squirtyflower said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
right its hot and im bothered, garry cook if your on here get 1 of them (eto'o,tev) done now, tonight do it, i heard he was at his kids school play the other night , thats just selfish, and he needs to get his priorities sorted, as soon as he started working 4 city under ADUG, he should have been told the familys gotta go!! some of you may think that sounds harsh but, its dog eat dog out there, and we gotta tie up some big deals, we haven't got time 4 him to go and watch jack and the pigging beanstalk! garry its gotta stop!
Come on we are supposed to be a 'family' club. What do you expect him to be doing late at night, the players are out clubbing it.
no city players go out late at night clubbing it, there all good lads, non of are players get into any trouble or do anything they shouldn't, the only thing that was a shame was when a leaked video went to the NOTW showing micah and presumably his long term girlfriend "making love" which is a natural activity many people participate in

I recall the major wankfest that occurred when the Eto'o signing seemed a real possibility on Sunday. The title of a recent newsnow link suggests Ireland is having a similar problem:

'Ireland: Man City recruitment drive making it hard'

Just a thought....

The way i see it is there is no way barca will be be paying him 13M with them coming out and saying 'we're disappointed in samual....we've offered him a new contract.' Either he will walk away from this loyalty payment (which i cant see) and join us or he'll just sit out the rest of his contract.

IMHO... i think we might still get him (i say in hope). if SM is correct, he just wants what he deserves. i really cant see him turning down the money. IMO

This looks like it could drag on all summer.....the last thing that eto's agent said it that eto'o is on his hols and will be returning to barca for pre season training on the 20th July (i think??)........im guessing nothing will be sorted before at least then......eto'o will probably want to speak to barca's manger directly......

I just hope that GC and MH are patient enough as this one is worth fighting for right to the last hrs of the transfer deadline.......we can still go for other targets as well

Lomas has a lob on said:
right its hot and im bothered, garry cook if your on here get 1 of them (eto'o,tev) done now, tonight do it, i heard he was at his kids school play the other night , thats just selfish, and he needs to get his priorities sorted, as soon as he started working 4 city under ADUG, he should have been told the familys gotta go!! some of you may think that sounds harsh but, its dog eat dog out there, and we gotta tie up some big deals, we haven't got time 4 him to go and watch jack and the pigging beanstalk! garry its gotta stop!

Why do you exist?

bluemoon05 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Why do you exist?
to provide for my family, if you think my existence isn't worthy dont reply to any of my threads .

Lomas has a lob on said:
bluemoon05 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Why do you exist?
to provide for my family, if you think my existence isn't worthy dont reply to any of my threads .

How can you describe Cook's devotion to his family being selfish? Surely it is incredibly selfish for you to want him to put all of his time in to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.