Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

Re: Samuel Eto'o [merged]

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Hi everyone, just had a couple of beers with a guy who works in IT at City 10 days a month. He's flying out to Italy tomorrow which is why he's down in Birmingham. Anyway, he says 2 medicals have taken place recently, 1 yesterday afternoon, 1 today. Both blacked out windows, security, the works-he doesn't know who the players are as it is proper top secret. NOT ITK just passing on what I've heard literally within the last hour.

Is this the guy responsible for the new web site launch, he must have been too busy trying to see who was having a medical yesterday, instead of sorting out the gremlin in the system lol.

lkmcfc said:
Hi,

Belive me or not but i have heard that Eto'o is willing to leave Barca if they hand him €7m and barca will make a bid to sign David Villa Soon.

Hopefully Eto'o done within 10 days.

Thanks, Lkmcfc
€7 mill its suppose to be €12 mill thats how much he would earn in his last year at barca

Rochie10 said:
lkmcfc said:
Hi,

Belive me or not but i have heard that Eto'o is willing to leave Barca if they hand him €7m and barca will make a bid to sign David Villa Soon.

Hopefully Eto'o done within 10 days.

Thanks, Lkmcfc
€7 mill its suppose to be €12 mill thats how much he would earn in his last year at barca

City will jst pay the other £5mill as a signing on fee im thinking if the above statement is true

from sport.es around 3am uk time

Barça and Manchester City seek a way in agreement by Eto' or The Barça wants to put an end to the 'soap Eto' or' as soon as possible and in the better
way for all the parts

The future of Eto' or, in the air

MORE INFORMATION Laporta: "I will seek the best exit for Eto' or" PAUL GIBLIN after the storm that was untied at the beginning of week with the press conference of José María Mesalles in which the representative of Samuel Eto' or make public the differences between the player and the Barça, the leaders of the Catalonian club and the Manchester City continue seeking a formula to close an agreement that comply with the demands Satisfy to both clubs.

Mark Hughes, the technician of the City, already announced that they are willing to be "patient" until the negotiations be refloated among Eto' or and Barça. Hughes considers that is worth while to expect if in the end can obtain a forward one of the caliber of the number '9' azulgrana. Besides, it is conscious that the Milan continues in the expectation that be clarified the situation by if has some option to achieve its contracting.

The responsible for the club of Manchester they continue in contact with the of the Barça to adjust the figures around the transfer. The company azulgrana has lowered its economic petitions, that at first were of some thirty million euro, and wait that the City improve its offering to obtain so Eto' or obtain a figure as the cousin of acquisition that fill its expectations and carry to the firm of the transfer.

The situation of tension to which they have arrived the Barça and the player, with the notification of Samuel that would comply their contract and the subsequent offering of renewal for two seasons, they are delaying the resolution of the negotiations. The player is found to the wait of events once their manager already was interviewed with the responsible for the City and they closed some conditions in the case that the agreement among the companies arrive. The forward Cameroonian one would sign for the five next seasons and this new contract would report him some ten million net euro by each one of them.

The Barça, once was decided to dispense with Eto' or, is conscious that needs to carry out the transfer this summer if wants to remove some economic performance therefore from June 30, 2010 would be able to go to any club without existing I transfer some. For that reason he being willing to negotiate a price adjusted by a forward one of the quality of Eto' or, but inside some limits. To their favor he plays that the owners of the Manchester City are determined to convert to their team in a new one Chelsea and for that reason they are forcing to the maximum the negotiating machine to be done with Eto' or and with the Argentine one Carlos Tévez. They want top-level stars for their project.

sounds good the way I read it
I have a feeling by monday he will be ours
double unveiling Tevez and Eto'o!

reading that it looks as though its going to happen and it looks very close to etto coming to us

I think he will sign ready to go on African tour when he will be treated like a king ala Vassell in Turkey!

Villa to Barcelano to be announced in the next few days.

Eto'o to be done before we head for South Africa.

Now I know a lot of you think I'm just stating the obvious now and that it's easy to guess, but a few people on here know that I've been saying this for a few weeks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.