Official - City end interest in Eto'o [merged]

UAEking said:
bobmcfc said:
Absolutely gutted about this. Eto'o is a top class striker and he would have banged in alot of goals. we should not get fucked about by anyone though and the club have done the right thing. i just want to know what plan B is now that this deal is dead

plan B is most probably a world class striker: villa,aguero,fabiano,huntelaar,vagner love.

It will be someone big as i dont think khaldoon liked what barca did so maybe well hit them hard by signing villa, just let us wait and see what transpires.
Wagner Love played 2nd fiddle to Jo, and Villa is staying in Spain.

We've got loads of strikers. No point bidding for strikers unless they are better than what we have.

i8rags said:
bobmcfc said:
Absolutely gutted about this. Eto'o is a top class striker and he would have banged in alot of goals. we should not get fucked about by anyone though and the club have done the right thing. i just want to know what plan B is now that this deal is dead
we get another quality forward who bangs in loads of goals and you never know he may even want to play for the club, dont be gutted about that, its like asking out the fit bird and she says nah but me fat mate fancies you and sucks cock, the next morning when you are smilin from ear to ear fit bird is long in the memory banks.

Yeah but if you are like me you gave up on the fit ones - too much hard work and just went straight for the minger.

Eventually you got used to the minger and never tasted the quality.... Hope that doent happen at City

Kevcod said:
i8rags said:
bobmcfc said:
we get another quality forward who bangs in loads of goals and you never know he may even want to play for the club, dont be gutted about that, its like asking out the fit bird and she says nah but me fat mate fancies you and sucks cock, the next morning when you are smilin from ear to ear fit bird is long in the memory banks.

So Forlan sucks cock ?

Please god not Forlan. And I'm gonna guess that 4 (four) people will post "by the looks of him probably" because they think it's really original and witty (it's not).

keemcfc said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
No doubt we will get some stick from the press and other fans for this!
We can just say that WE were the ones who ended the talks, WE were the sensible ones who knew when it was time to tell him to feck of, we were'nt made to look stupid like with Kaka.

Spot on,well done mate.

Keep your head up high,because we are city supporters.

i8rags said:
Kevcod said:
i8rags said:
bobmcfc said:

So Forlan sucks cock ?
if he scores against the rags it will feel like it

We're the "richest club in the world"
I demand the fit bird who sucks cock !!

UAEking said:
keemcfc said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
We can just say that WE were the ones who ended the talks, WE were the sensible ones who knew when it was time to tell him to feck of, we were'nt made to look stupid like with Kaka.

Spot on,well done mate.

Eto'o is stupid because he will never get the wages City offered and he will be on the Bench at Barca

gh_mcfc said:
i8rags said:
bobmcfc said:

Yeah but if you are like me you gave up on the fit ones - too much hard work and just went straight for the minger.

Eventually you got used to the minger and never tasted the quality.... Hope that doent happen at City
quality can simply be the supply , look at aldridge at liverpool, just put the right man there create for him and he will do the rest, but pick well

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time to stick head above the trench...

I don't have a clue what has gone on in last couple hours and neither my City employee source, who earlier today informed that Barcelona had spoken with us directly this morning.

Cue much excitement from certain staff.

What I can tell you is that a number of national newspapers were running a story tomorrow basically saying that Barca had given City the green light to conclude a deal.

Eto'o as of last week, had, through his lawyer, indicated that he was still prepared to come to us.

Nothing makes sense at the mo. I'm not one for conspiracy theories and have read things such as smokescreens and other targets becoming available.

It may just be that Eto'o forced our hand.

I've lost a bit of money today, and although no-one should risk monies on the say-so of other internet posters, my earlier convictions were completely genuine.

Regardless, will continue to post info in the future and my guy certainly owes us all one. To be fair to him, no-one saw this coming, apart from maybe the manager and Garry Cook.
cheers m8 .. keep posting

jellert said:
UAEking said:
keemcfc said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

Spot on,well done mate.

Eto'o is stupid because he will never get the wages City offered and he will be on the Bench at Barca

I doubt Guardiola will keep him, he wants a stable atmosphere not a troubled one so hell probably go or sign a new deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.