Official City fans videos!

mcfcliam said:
M24-CRC said:
foley87 said:
Song police are here

Dick

song police........there wouldn't be the need of these if shit songs like this werent sang......i'm sure theres plenty (in fact the majority) on here who think this is cringeworthy and embarrassing.

i didn't want to reply at first as you had scared me by calling me a dick.......but I plucked up the courage as i thought you dont know who I am behind a pc screen

The song was being chanted on the concourse AT THE GAME but someone on the internet takes a dislike to it.

Pretty sure I know which one really matters.
If you are trying to say that I wasn't at the game.......think again.
I am only saying on here what many many fans are saying with regards to this song.
How many fans actually join in with this song.....not heard it much actually in the stands during the game....only sang by the BA mob and hangers on who have had a couple of shandys.....wonder why that is<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am --<br /><br />
Chungo said:
M24-CRC said:
foley87 said:
Song police are here

Dick

song police........there wouldn't be the need of these if shit songs like this werent sang......i'm sure theres plenty (in fact the majority) on here who think this is cringeworthy and embarrassing.

i didn't want to reply at first as you had scared me by calling me a dick.......but I plucked up the courage as i thought you dont know who I am behind a pc screen

I'll take most songs if it means we don't stand in silence. Got an idea; next time you hear that song, scream a song of your choice as loud as you can and get your own songs going. If not just sit in silence with all the other killjoys :) How's that?
as i've said above chungo.....this song isn't sung in the stands during the game......only in the bars before/half-time and i'm sure on the BA bus

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYn3D1Ta9yE[/youtube]

M24-CRC said:
mcfcliam said:
M24-CRC said:

The song was being chanted on the concourse AT THE GAME but someone on the internet takes a dislike to it.

I am only saying on here what many many fans are saying with regards to this song.
How many fans actually join in with this song.....not heard it much actually in the stands during the game....only sang by the BA mob and hangers on who have had a couple of shandys.....wonder why that is

-- Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am --

Chungo said:
M24-CRC said:

I'll take most songs if it means we don't stand in silence. Got an idea; next time you hear that song, scream a song of your choice as loud as you can and get your own songs going. If not just sit in silence with all the other killjoys :) How's that?
as i've said above chungo.....this song isn't sung in the stands during the game......only in the bars before/half-time and i'm sure on the BA bus

Being fair you're not going to have heard it much in the stands with that being the first game weve had since Wright signed. For the record im not a member of the BA or 1 of the 'shandy drinking hangers on' but I liked the song it made me laugh and other people must have felt the same as they joined in.

If you dont like it then dont join in, no need to comment on the thread really is there?

theperfect10 said:
MCFCSI said:
It's taken me a while, but I have finally edited this film of my AMAZING day, when we won the league. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az83SEdLAjY[/youtube]

#Manchesterisblue

Just watched this again - had a shit weekend and made me smile.

Thanks.
That was brilliant

gazinho said:
M24-CRC said:
mcfcliam said:

How many fans actually join in with this song.....not heard it much actually in the stands during the game....only sang by the BA mob and hangers on who have had a couple of shandys.....wonder why that is

-- Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 am --

Chungo said:

Being fair you're not going to have heard it much in the stands with that being the first game weve had since Wright signed. For the record im not a member of the BA or 1 of the 'shandy drinking hangers on' but I liked the song it made me laugh and other people must have felt the same as they joined in.

If you dont like it then dont join in, no need to comment on the thread really is there?
before you comment on the thread I suggest you find out actually which song it was that I commented on

Hi, here you have several city fans videos i rec yesterday in Bernabeu. I hope you had a nice day despite of the match. See you soon

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/higuainrrmcf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/higuainrrmcf</a>

realmadrid_fan said:
Hi, here you have several city fans videos i rec yesterday in Bernabeu. I hope you had a nice day despite of the match. See you soon

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/higuainrrmcf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/higuainrrmcf</a>

fantastic vids thanks mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.