Official City fans videos!

anyone got anymore videos from aways!? the picture thread seems to be going well so must be some more videos about..

jackomcfcc said:
does anyone knowthe zabaleta song the city fans were singing at southampton on sunday?

When I see u Pablo with a bandage round your head, I just can't get enough I just can't get enough. All those tackles that u make, I love the way you play, I just can't get enough I just can't get enough. Blood sweat and tears your a champion and I just can't seem to get enough of you de de de de de de der de de de der de de der de de de de de de der zab-a-leta

1dart said:
jackomcfcc said:
does anyone knowthe zabaleta song the city fans were singing at southampton on sunday?

When I see u Pablo with a bandage round your head, I just can't get enough I just can't get enough. All those tackles that u make, I love the way you play, I just can't get enough I just can't get enough. Blood sweat and tears your a champion and I just can't seem to get enough of you de de de de de de der de de de der de de der de de de de de de der zab-a-leta
Amazing.

woody7figure said:
1dart said:
jackomcfcc said:

Amazing.

Me and my mate made it up a few weeks ago, no doubt some will like it and loads on here will say its dog shit or copied off lpool or something but its got to be better than the old classic... De de de pablo zabaleta de de de

1dart said:
woody7figure said:
1dart said:
Amazing.

Me and my mate made it up a few weeks ago, no doubt some will like it and loads on here will say its dog shit or copied off lpool or something but its got to be better than the old classic... De de de pablo zabaleta de de de

It's a great song, the Dippers with their love of faux outrage will claim it's stolen (when they took it off Celtic) but it's the sort of song that can get a lot of people going like the Mancini song does.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqDc4WY_As[/youtube]

It's a great song, the Dippers with their love of faux outrage will claim it's stolen (when they took it off Celtic) but it's the sort of song that can get a lot of people going like the Mancini song does.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqDc4WY_As[/youtube][/quote]

Haha thats the first time we ever got it going in that pub.

1dart said:
woody7figure said:
1dart said:
Amazing.

I love it mate always loved this tune and the Suarez song even better we have it for Zabba now. Only bit I would change is the second line All those tackles that u make, I love the way you play. Needs to rhyme with head the ending. Otherwise spot on mate lets get it going.

like it, but its a shame the champion bit will have to be dropped for next season :-(. great effort though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.