Official City v. Blackburn thread

Saturday KO at 3pm with Blackburn taking their full allocation - whether they fill it is another matter. Should be a good crowd.

They play Wigan next weekend, and anything less than a win will leave them desperate for a result against us

After City rturning to normality - 1 game a week - we should be strong enough to beat them, but much will depend on City's attitude. If we appraoch it like a n end of season game, then Blackburn will win, because they have to. But if we match their effort, we have the quality to do it.

Hope City play Sturridge against Blackburn. they have the giant Samba in central dfence and he wont be worried about Caicedo's power, but he wont like the fast feet of Robinho, Sturridge, and hopefully SWP

As long as the boys are on song like they were today we shouldn't have too many problems. Definitely agree with the Sturridge plan (hopefully he can score another beaut against them).

Anyone know if Santa Cruz will be back for that game? I sincerely hope not.

Robinho Cant Dance said:
As long as the boys are on song like they were today we shouldn't have too many problems. Definitely agree with the Sturridge plan (hopefully he can score another beaut against them).

Anyone know if Santa Cruz will be back for that game? I sincerely hope not.

santa cruz wont be playing for blackburn ever again his injury is keeping him out i think + then he will leave in the summer transfer .

Santa Cruz and Jason Roberts are both due back for our game according to my paper yesterday. Roberts recovering from metatarsal injury, and Santa Cruz recovering from surgery on tendonitis in his knee. Might not be accurate

at present fat sam has got samba playing upfront against wigan........if he does that against us it could cause all sorts of problems for our defence as samba is a real threat in the air..........however we should be able to cause them problems as well

..................Given..................
Onuoha...Dunne...Kompany...Bridge
.................de Jong.................
.........Elano.........Ireland.........
SWP................................Robinho
.................Bojinov.................

Subs: Hart, Richards, Johnson, Petrov, Evans, Sturridge, Berti.

City 3 (Robinho, Ireland 2) Blackburn 1 (Diouf).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.