Official City v. Blackburn thread

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Same team as Everton, just swap caicedo for bojinov.

City 4-1 and into 7th place.
yep i surely hope we play Bojinov in this game...

and 3-1 to city.... Bojinov, Robinho and Elano to score...

Having watched Blackburn get lucky against Wigan with three clearances off the line and a wonder show from their goalie, surely their luck will run out against City. My prediction is another hard fought 2-1 win for City with an Elano penalty securing us the points.

get ready for the big sam lets ruin the fucking game tactics.
will be no ambition shown whatsoever.
despite them timewasting(even in the warm up) they will do anything at all to scrape a draw.

a hard 1-0 to us.

has been claimed that Blackburn are putting on free coach travel for this game, but they are not. However their web-site confirms that they have taken the full allocation of tickets.

Only change to team would presumably be SWP for Elano if SWP is fit. I'd start Caicedo as we need some height and power to combat Blackburn's set-pieces

They were using the long throw-in and playing a very direct game against Wigan. get it wide to Pedersen, and whip it in asap, or hitting it long to Samba

On big weakness City have is the lack of height in the team, which is important in games like this. no doubt they will play it very tight, get everyone behind the ball, and try and nick the game with a set-piece.

if city are up for it we will have to much skill and pace for this pile of shite will be really funny watching tugay chasing after robbie elano and ireland with a wiff of 7th place we could have this sealed for half time prediction 5-1 city caciedo robbie 2 elano and ireland samba for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.