Official City v Fulham Thread

Hughes must go we are going backwards fast, his apparent good signings - bridge, bellamy, de jong all now look turkeys and thats nothing to do with adjusting the former two have played in the prem for years, so it seems hughes' supporters have no argument anymore. His tactics stink, I ve seen maybe 4 good games this year and I havent missed a home game. Im reluctant to renew my season card as I was with Pearce with this tit at the helm and the type of performances his team churns out. Gutted.

2bluegp said:
you lot still reckon zabs is better than coluka? today was a pile!
Yes. Just because he had one bad game doesn't make him a bad player, Zab's been one of the most consistent performers for us this season and I also remember Corluka having a nightmare performance in the same game last season.

TWO TIME FOR HUGHES FUTURE

Following the very embarasing defeat by Fulham yesterday, the players of Manchester City must decide the future of Mark Hughes against HSV and WBA. Current form would strongly suggest that City will get Slaughtered on Thursday, as well as give WBA an unexpected victory next Sunday, which will in turn set the club up for a one way trip to the Championship.
Because if City lose their next two games, the passion will almost die a death , and that will spell disaster for the club, and in particular Mark Hughes. The time for excuse's is over. The Fulham match was nothing short of pathetic from the City squad, with the exception of Steve Ireland. This coming week should determine the Honour of MCFC against HSV and WBA for all the right reasons, which sadly, will show that a mass clear-out will be required come the month of May.

West Brom now looms as a crucial game.

Harry thinks 41 points is good enough to avoid the drop this season so here's hoping.

I would expect both Boro and Newcastle who have a good record at White Heart Lane to have wins meaning we go Sundays game most probably 5 points above the relegation zome.

Bloody awful match.

Probably the only player who can retain some self respect is Ireland.

staffs_blue said:
I'm 100% in the Hughes out camp after that.the guy will not take us forward.If the players had any respect for him they wouldnt be running around half arsed like they were today.

I believe the final nail in the coffin will be on Thursday night.

This!

I would rather lose against Hamburg then win the Uefa cup and still have that welsh turd in charge, Hughes Out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.