Official City v Fulham Thread

Grand Master Ram Rod

Think we'll get back to what we do best at home on sunday, I'd have this as a game to save Zab, Ireland, Petrov, Kompany and Bellers for thurs.

My team:

..................Given..................
Richards...Dunne...Onuoha...Bridge
SWP....de Jong....Elano....Robinho
......................Sturridge.........
.............Bojinov....................

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Ireland, Petrov, Evans, Kompany, Bellamy.

McGivern in for Bridge if he's not fit.

City 3 (Bojinov 2, Robinho) Fulham 0.

BlueMoon93 said:
This is just as big a game as Thursday, Ireland and Zab are a must, at the expense of Richards and Robinho if need be.
I left Ireland out as he's been injured recently and after 90 minutes tonight, it'd probably be best not to risk him just 3 days later. I left Zab out as I think the home team should only need 1 defensive midfielder when at home and considering de Jong can't play in europe it would be daft to leave him out for Zab.

Zabaleta..McDonald..Onuoha..McGivern
Weiss....de Jong....Ireland....Moore
......................Elano..............
.............Bojinov....................

Shame we didn't stay in the domestic cups very long cos some of the youngsters could have had some playing time. Give them some games in pre-season and see how it goes. We've got some great youngsters TBF.

Fulham have been a descent team this season, so we should play our strongest team:

Zabaleta..Richards..Dunne..Bridge or Garrido
SWP....de Jong....Ireland....Petrov
......................Robinho..............
.............Bellamy....................

An edgey 1-0 city (De jong)

I cannot understand the logic of some people on this forum saying players could be rested for this game.

Hughes cannot do this, the chances are we will be eliminated next week from the UEFA so therefore every league game is vital at this stage & thus he has to play he strongest possible side, if we are to have a chance of qualifying next season. If our players cannot hack 2 games a week after the way they are trained then they may as well give up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.