Official City v Fulham Thread

Mr Partridge said:
If there is any justice we will score the winner in the 7th minute of injury time.
i just wish we win this match... no need for excesses... just win the darn match...

It sounds to me as though Vladi Weiss would completely rip them apart and seal the game for us. Get the lad on please! Why wait until 70 mins to make a change as per normal?

Mr Partridge said:
If there is any justice we will score the winner in the 7th minute of injury time.

Lets save that for the FA Cup final against the rags with Carlos scoring it.....

mancityscot said:
oh crap, 0-1 this is city, oh for god sake zoltan gera. we are playing against a reserve team. HUGHES OUT.
although i am confident gfareth barry will score a headed goal in the 52nd minute

Are you ITK?

Tricky_Trev said:
It sounds to me as though Vladi Weiss would completely rip them apart and seal the game for us. Get the lad on please! Why wait until 70 mins to make a change as per normal?
i agree.. make some changes...

Sorry if it has been mentioned earlier but what end are we attacking in the second half?

Fulham commenators forgot about the match for a bit then to mention how Bellamy was ok to give him a slap but shouldn't have gone out of is way to.

De Jong is having another stormer by the sounds of it. He's responded really well to the spell that he had on the bench at the start of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.