Official City v Fulham Thread

ive seen him in the res a few times,quite similar to Ched,a bit more of a fox in the box tho.

Aussie! said:
im in no mood to talk about the formation if i cant get a FUCKING STREAM?!! CMON SHADY!!

Call yourself a fan eh??? You can't even be arsed to fly in from Oz for the game. Tut tut

....................given....................
richards.....toure....lescott.....bridge

sweep.....de jong.....barry.....petrov

.............tevez....bellamy.............

petrov needs a chance, tevez needs to settle in (hes only played a few games for us) and bellamys on fire at the moment.

subs:
taylor,
onuoha, (is he fit? if not then garrido)
zabaleta, (on for swp/richards if we need more defence)
sylvinho, (on for bridge on 80 mins)
ireland, (on for de jong if we need more attack)
weiss, (on for swp if were winning)
d. ball (on for bellamy if were winning)

obviously only make 3 subs.

C`mon City lets put fulham away tonight then on to the next round.
I think we`ve got a strong chance of going far in this cup and a trip to wembley would be a nice distraction from the pressures of the league.
I`m making my way down to the ground shortly and although its not going to be a large
crowd from the sounds of it we should get behind the lads tonight, they were all heroes on sunday and showed we could compete with the chumpions in their own backyard.
We`re gonna be fielding a strong side tonight and this is our 1st chance, if not best chance
of winning something this season.
C`mon you BLUES - Lets get back to winning ways -I`m going for a confident 3-0 win!

is the next round draw tonight after all matches are complete?

nvm, wiki tells me the draw is the 26th

The draw is on Soccer Saturday from around midday. Which will be on er.......Saturday

I would want to play a strong side tonight to assure (If you can) progress

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.