Official City v Fulham Thread

lastmanback said:
modgeblue said:
this. we need to hold on now.lescot needs to sort his head out
and you need your head sorted out. Can't even see the match and your passing judgment. Bet you can't wait to boo. Dim lad.

i was listening and he had a poor game, its not "passing judgment" its an opinion dim lad

modgeblue said:
lastmanback said:
and you need your head sorted out. Can't even see the match and your passing judgment. Bet you can't wait to boo. Dim lad.

i was listening and he had a poor game, its not "passing judgment" its an opinion dim lad

how is saying "I think he had a poor game" not passing judgement, sorry but Lmb is right you are the dim lad. It must ne the city disease, some folk always seem to need someone to slag off. Just out of interest if we played with no Lescott and no Richards, who would you boo then?

I thought Lescott was good tonight. Some great through balls too.
Other good points ....Tevez getting 120 mins, De Jong ruled midfield(hope he is ok), scored from set pieces. THrough to next round without really breaking a sweat which is a good job as we pushed our luck a little

Sorry lady, can someone give me a very quick run down?

What was the score? How did we do?

I'm in a work meeting STILL and not had a chance to check.

It was'nt a great performance, but I thought Fulham played well and they made it difficult, with the right result in the end.

The main thing for me was that they battled for the win, even though it was laboured at times. It is a sign of a good team that when things are'nt going your way, you keep trying, and they kept their heads up.

Not great, as I said, but they dug in and won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.