Official City V Scunthorpe thread

Blueboylewis09 said:
I wouldent like to give the team to much of a change but here goes. Just a straight forward 4-4-2

Taylor

Zaba Kompany Lescott Sylvinho

Swp Ireland Barry Weiss

Tevez Adebayor
FFS! How many times does it have to be said that Weiss is a right winger not a left winger!

SambaMike said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
I wouldent like to give the team to much of a change but here goes. Just a straight forward 4-4-2

Taylor

Zaba Kompany Lescott Sylvinho

Swp Ireland Barry Weiss

Tevez Adebayor
FFS! How many times does it have to be said that Weiss is a right winger not a left winger!
always pick out the fucken negatives. But cheers for the correction anyway pal. Alright then, i will shift barry to left wing in place of weiss and put de jong cm next to ireland. I would have played johnson but he isnt quite ready yet but will come on from the bench probebly. Weiss should come on to!

Mornin all, just an enquiry re the scunthorpe game, my other half's nephew is over from Oz today and wants to go, will i be able to buy a ticket for him on the night? Cheers.

I'm a bit board at work, so have just been on a scunthorpe message board. In a topic on their predictions for Wednesday's match one of their fans says ' 4 - 0 to the plastic club'.

I was wondering who he meant by 'the plastic club' ? They took 300 to peterborough on staurday, and are bringing 3000+ on Wednesday night. Perhaps he was talking about them.

I don't think Hughes will weaken the team too muc. I doubt Petrov or Toure will play after picking up knocks and Bridge spent most of the game limping so I think the side will look something like this:-

Given

Zabaleta Lescott Kompany Sylvinho

SWP Barry Ireland Bellamy

Tevez Adebayor

Richards has to be dropped, he's woefully short of form, Toure, Petrov and Bridge should be rested and we don't need a holding midfiedler like De Jong against a team like Scunthorpe, if we start Ireland then he can play a more attacking way and hopefully we'll win fairly comfortably.

city will win!.....by what score, i dont know??

im good but not that good.

dedicated to samharris

davymcfc said:
city will win!.....by what score, i dont know??

im good but not that good.

dedicated to samharris

not that good davy or sam - I've trusted you the last 3 games and am now £82,000 in debt - how do you plan to retrieve these funds??

Yours Disgruntled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.