Official City V Scunthorpe thread

jamiegrimble said:
Brilliant win. You can only deal with those teams that are put before you, and this was a great professional performance from Hughes as a manager, and City as a team. No one can complain about that performance. My big take on this game is, Rocky got 90 minutes.Hes going to help us for sure.*Happy days*
If you have a spare minute or two, find your way back to around page 19 (I think; around there anyway) of this thread. There were some posting there who would beg to differ with you.

jimharri said:
jamiegrimble said:
Brilliant win. You can only deal with those teams that are put before you, and this was a great professional performance from Hughes as a manager, and City as a team. No one can complain about that performance. My big take on this game is, Rocky got 90 minutes.Hes going to help us for sure.*Happy days*
If you have a spare minute or two, find your way back to around page 19 (I think; around there anyway) of this thread. There were some posting there who would beg to differ with you.
No probs jim i read every post,as it happened.Top night.Go on the Blues.

nu774ll said:
bluesteph said:
How about another 10-1 then blues! We did it against Huddersfield back in the day......

... or am I just being a little bit optimistic?? Would be great though...

You want 5 goals in 2 minutes!!

how long have you been a city fan? we dont have fergie time btw

Ooops! Getting a bit carried away there!! When we're scoring as easily as in the second half I kind of lose track of time!!

I was at the 10-1 so that might answer your question & would NEVER expect fergie time just happy we won!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Apparently theres a film out next week called "the men who stare at goats", where do they get this shit from?

I'd have the book, its a Greek story of sorts, got it but hasnt me struck to date to pick it up

that man hughes as getting it right and am pleased to see tactics/formations/adaptabilities.
Their goal was horrendous....but City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.