Official City v Sunderland thread

bizzbo said:
Can someone clear something up - who is the first choice pen taker? Thought it was Rob, but commentary have been wittering on about Elano all game.

remember elano's last penalty miss? no? exactly.

Not after a row, just want to know. Rob took pens at Newcastle (and another one that escapes me) then there was the Studge/Elano row against Arse. We havent had one since I dont think.

TFC said:
Can someone clear something up - who is the first choice pen taker? Thought it was Rob, but commentary have been wittering on about Elano all game.

Elano should have taken it ...... he's not missed a penalty for City ..... but i think he wanted to help his mate Robinho get back on the goals trail , and let him take this one ....... dreadful penalty in the event!

black mamba said:
TFC said:

Elano should have taken it ...... he's not missed a penalty for City ..... but i think he wanted to help his mate Robinho get back on the goals trail , and let him take this one ....... dreadful penalty in the event!

It was a bad penalty. Just pick yer spot and hit it, that's what I always did.

jeffmr2 said:
Whats gone wrong we just dont look like scoring.

Err? We should have scored two already... I am actually surprised the score line is still 0:0... we better not bottle this.

black mamba said:
TFC said:

Great using an important game to do that, that's the sort of thing you do when you're 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go.........NOT when it's 0-0.

baldybouncer said:
TFC said:

It's Elano but Robbie need a confidence boost and he may have thought the pen would have give him that. It backfired!! I'd would really like to see him set fire to this half!!
0-0 in an important league game is NOT the time for him to massaging his bumchum's ego. What's best for the team is about a million times more important than what's best for Robinho. Very unprofessional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.