Official City v West Brom thread

This is the game for me to rest some players (Ireland, Kompany, Zabaleta, SWP) and only bring them on if needed. The team i've picked is more than capable of beating a team like West Brom. I did think we would get beat again however after last nights performance I think we'll murder them.

My team:

..................Given..................
Richards...Dunne...Onuoha...Bridge
Weiss....de Jong.....Elano....Petrov
..........................Robinho..........
............Bojinov........................

Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Johnson, Ireland, Evans, Kompany, Sturridge.

City 7 (Bojinov 3, Robinho 2, Elano, Dunne) WBA 0.

:)

blue 1992 said:
bluemoon555 said:
given

bridge
onouha
dunne
richards

de jong
ireland
swp
petrov
zab

robinho

city win 5-0
This, it's just a question of if we can turn up arguably against our biggest bogey team.

nah m8 i think fulham r becomin r bogey team now

If we play with the same attitude as we did last night we'll win this but this is City and we may well not show up. Probably won't be able to bank on the crowd for a lift either, it will be back to business as usual, only making anoise to grumble and moan.

To be fair to the players last night will have taken a lot out of them and some may need a rest. 7th is still a possibility if we win this and really knuckle down.

First prem goal for the Boj in a 3-1 win.

--------------Given--------------
Zab--Dunne--Onuoha--Bridge

--------Komps--De Jong---------
SWP-----------------------Ireland

----------Elano--Robinho---------

I just thaught, no bellamy, Elano/Robinho partnership, ireland/robinho partnership (when theyre playing well)

What do you think?

I don't think SWP should be rushed back to playing, so I'd give Weiss a run out.

-----------Given--------------
Richards-Dunne-Ned-Bridge/Garrido depending on fitness
-----Ireland---De Jong----------
Elano------Robinho--------Petrov
-----------Bojinov---------------

Rest Zab, Kompany, SWP, Bridge if he needs it.

Sturridge and Phil to come in for Petrov and Bojinov in the 2nd half if they're still struggling for fitness and we need a goal.

I'm going for a typical west brom win, after last nights performance we will return back to the norm. I'm not being pessimistic just realistic. Been going to watch them for 21 years now and I am used to it!

BLUE ARMY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.