Official City v West Brom thread

andy1234uk said:
notreallyhere said:
andy1234uk said:
Yes, and I also hope we lose every game until hughes gets fired.

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Posted an opinion on and internet forum. Hardly crime of the century. You think hughes is a good manager and will bring success to this club?

shutup you dickhead you said you want city to lose.

Opinions on Sturridges performance this afternoon? Seems off the pace to me, too many wayward passes etc....

Dobsy87 said:
andy1234uk said:

So you don't want City to be a success. You are a tosser mate. Fuck off.

Id give my left nut to see us win a trophy, but it wont happen with this nob in charge making the greatest tactical changes through the whole of the season, and losing against fucking dire teams. So the sooner we get rid of him, the better and if that means by losing every game til the end of the season then so be it.

andy1234uk said:
notreallyhere said:
andy1234uk said:

Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Posted an opinion on and internet forum. Hardly crime of the century. You think hughes is a good manager and will bring success to this club?

Your opinion on Hughes isn't what bothers me - you wanting the blues to lose is my issue. Thank god the ground isn't full of people like you today.

Fuck me, we seem like were going to concede every time they attack. Get a grip City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.