Official City vs Burnley thread

Damocles said:
Miami Weiss said:
Defense is in tatters, midfield lacks creativity, fluency, attacking football in general.
Superstar strikers just wandering up there hoping for something and we have a tatcially indept manager sitting on top of the lot.

Even if we win 10-2!
From here on,
he's not the man for me, Hughes out.

Make a judgement off of 30 minutes of football. Genius.

I don't care about the result, I've had enough.

Damocles said:
Miami Weiss said:
Defense is in tatters, midfield lacks creativity, fluency, attacking football in general.
Superstar strikers just wandering up there hoping for something and we have a tatcially indept manager sitting on top of the lot.

Even if we win 10-2!
From here on,

Make a judgement off of 30 minutes of football. Genius.

More like 16 months of abject failure.

scorer said:
A picture of Hughes sat on his arse and bowen sat next to him almost nodding offf... YCMIU.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

RobinJo said:
Miami Weiss said:

Even if we win 10-2!
From here on,

Do you want a kleenex or what? Take a fucking breath, it one bad half and its 2-1. Jesus.

I know what you mean, but to be fair it's the same shit we've seen for the last 300 minutes, not 30.

Still there for us to win this game, poor poor first half but all to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.