Official City vs Burnley thread

Shame young Vlad won't see any minutes today since SWP has rediscovered some form.

mrksdawn19 said:
Miami Weiss said:
Did I say ever/forever

Learn to admit when the team you support is shit, we have been and we still are. (Particularly Defense & Creativity)
Just because we won this game? a game we should of won without a doubt!
MiamWeiss, why don't you go and support the rags or Chelski? Either be a city fan, and the owrd there is fan, or go and support someone else. Stop being so bloody negative. As I said at half time, we would probably win, so celebrate the win when it comes and get behind the team

I'm simply being realistic and looking through the sugar coating which is the win,
I am looking at our defense, creativity, Hughes tactics etc.

What are we going to if we're in a final and go behind? Theres a very good chance we'll be playing the big boys.
Are we going to show character or are we going to win the game, control the game and deserve to win.

Given has saved us points as always, imagine we never bought Given and still had Hart.

Cheltblue said:
leewill31 said:
not very clever some on here!

No you're right, after a week preparing for the worst away record in the PL to come to COMS you may have thought the manager would have not needed any more team-talks today!

As you say, some not very clever people on here!

ultimately the manager is responsible but jesus christ some of you hughes beraters are taking this way over the top with the blaming.

Miami Weiss said:
mrksdawn19 said:
MiamWeiss, why don't you go and support the rags or Chelski? Either be a city fan, and the owrd there is fan, or go and support someone else. Stop being so bloody negative. As I said at half time, we would probably win, so celebrate the win when it comes and get behind the team

I'm simply being realistic and looking through the sugar coating which is the win,
I am looking at our defense, creativity, Hughes tactics etc.

What are we going to if we're in a final and go behind? Theres a very good chance we'll be playing the big boys.
Are we going to show character or are we going to win the game, control the game and deserve to win.

Given has saved us points as always, imagine we never bought Given and still had Hart.

Unlike the Arsenal match? Or the character shown at United?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.