Official City vs. Nottingham Forest thread

BudtheWeiser said:
staffs_blue said:
To a certain extent I can take a defeat away from home to a lower league side

But to be losing 0-3 to a team bottom of the championship with no manager is an absolute disgrace.players and staff involved should all be fined a months wages!!

They do have a manger Billy Davies first game in charge for him
no he starts on monday!

BudtheWeiser said:
staffs_blue said:
To a certain extent I can take a defeat away from home to a lower league side

But to be losing 0-3 to a team bottom of the championship with no manager is an absolute disgrace.players and staff involved should all be fined a months wages!!

They do have a manger Billy Davies first game in charge for him
I thought he hadn't officially taken over, just had breakfast with them or something.

Anyway, trying to piece togther stuff from various forums, it sounds pretty bad...like Fat Sams famous "you don't know what your're doing" moment at the barcodes...

Our best players should always play. Resting is fucking nonsence. Robinho and Ireland should be playing. That is the reason for this debacle.... we are not good enough to rest players... it is arrogance in the extreme

Brains of Britain Hughes....2-0 down so I'll er er bring on Haaman.

Give me fuckin strength.

mammutly said:
All the money in the world is fuckng useless in the wrong hands

All the money in the world has been the problem all season, some players just havnt given a fuck about playing because they will be replaced.

All they have done is hasten their departure from the team and hopefully the club.

Players who have stepped upto the challenge out of a squad of 25

1 Ireland
2 Garrido
3 Sturidge
4 insert anyone else you can think of ?

Players to hang their heads with shame

Elano (so much talent, such a waste of time)
Ball
Richards (what has gone wrong)
Dunne (their i have said it, had enough)
Hamman (fucking retire)
Jo (bit early maybe)
Vassel (see dunne)
Benjani (see fucking smile)

levets said:
Our best players should always play. Resting is fucking nonsence. Robinho and Ireland should be playing. That is the reason for this debacle.... we are not good enough to rest players... it is arrogance in the extreme

they picked up knocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.