Official CityvSantander thread.

Hughes has fucked big time here tonight with his team selection, if he had picked a bunch of kids the performance and result may have been the same but he would have been given some slack cos we played with a bunch of kids but he has picked a team of players half of which are regulars every week and we have got dicked by a team that are far from anything special! I honestly believe this could be the end for Hughes!

CBlue said:
Have we had a shot yet?

Not so's you'd notice!

We're far too busy conceding goals , conceding fouls , and givin' the ball away!

shocking tonight. Hughes had a very good group of players at beginning of season, given millions to spend in the summer, plus one world superstar and he cant handle them. He is way out of his depth, Im sure he could get a bunch of kickers and average players up the league, but this job is too big for him. He has managed to make the richest club in the world an unattractive choice to join.

Get rid now.. Sven or Manchini in!

I think - to be fair - we are just having another poor game. It's not *diabolical* as the commentators would have you believe. On the feed I am on, they don't stop for 1 moment going on about how crap we are. It's not *that* bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.