Official Copenhagen v City thread

CTID_92 said:
bit of a colour clash :S
to be honest, its not great and black/red would have been a better choice I guess, but anybody else remember when we played spurs at white hart lane on a saturday afternoon in the sun and we wore blue...seeing the ball on the tele was hard enough let alone differentiating the players!

GoForGlory said:
Rich said:
haha am i seeing it right that behind copenhagens goal there is not a stand but a board that has a painted crowd on it?

They're painting the stadium or something, read summit about it.
cheers for clearing that up...interesting stuff! Believe Chelsea didn't have a side behind their goal for a while like Oxford now have...how times have changed in West London though eh?!

Rich said:
CTID_92 said:
bit of a colour clash :S
to be honest, its not great and black/red would have been a better choice I guess, but anybody else remember when we played spurs at white hart lane on a saturday afternoon in the sun and we wore blue...seeing the ball on the tele was hard enough let alone differentiating the players!

It's probably alright-ish, but as I said slightly annoying since I'm watching on a stream. Everyone knows FCK are white though, don't quite understand why we're not black/red....maybe to get the players minds off Portsmouth? :)

GoForGlory said:
Damn....the kits are too similar, this might get annoying through my stream. :(

Dunno why we are not wearing black socks at least....fucking stupid

Rich said:
GoForGlory said:
Rich said:
haha am i seeing it right that behind copenhagens goal there is not a stand but a board that has a painted crowd on it?

They're painting the stadium or something, read summit about it.
cheers for clearing that up...interesting stuff! Believe Chelsea didn't have a side behind their goal for a while like Oxford now have...how times have changed in West London though eh?!

From what I read Arsenal had a similar thing at Highbury a few years back. Seems like wasted money though since they knocked it down...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.