Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Feed-The-Goat said:
Stillsy said:
£20 on Balotelli anytime and Italy to win in 90 mins at 11/2
£10 on the match to go to penalties at 4/1

Love Dave but I love Super Mario even more, come on Italy, always love an underdog.

For some reason, i just dont believe you.

Lol! It's true mate, he was in the bookies earlier with kanye west and david bowie.

glen quagmire said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Stillsy said:
£20 on Balotelli anytime and Italy to win in 90 mins at 11/2
£10 on the match to go to penalties at 4/1

Love Dave but I love Super Mario even more, come on Italy, always love an underdog.

For some reason, i just dont believe you.

Lol! It's true mate, he was in the bookies earlier with kanye west and david bowie.

He told me it was the lads from Black Lace.

See why i dont believe him.

Silva will have started every single game for Spain it seems

--

Spain (4-3-3): Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Jordi Alba; Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Busquets; Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva

Subs: Valdes, Reina, Albiol, Javi Martinez, Juanfran, Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Pedro, Torres, Negredo, Mata, Llorente

Italy (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli

Subs: Sirigu, De Sanctis, Ogbonna, Balzaretti, Thiago Motta, Giaccherini, Giovinco, Nocerino, Di Natale, Borini, Diamanti

4642910_460s.jpg

Come on Mario!!!

Good luck Mario. Come on Italia.

Good luck and hard lines, David Silva; score; play a personal blinder; and lose.

rickmcfc said:
BBC V ITV for the game, who will the commentators be on each? I think that will decide which channel i watch it on.

BBC for me,purely to see what the Dinosaurs have to say today about Balo..
Will it be good,bad or indifferent ??

samharris said:
rickmcfc said:
BBC V ITV for the game, who will the commentators be on each? I think that will decide which channel i watch it on.

BBC for me,purely to see what the Dinosaurs have to say today about Balo..
Will it be good,bad or indifferent ??
ITV for me. I love those grouchy old bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.