Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Has there ever been a more blatant agenda in football punditry than Hansen's for Balotelli? I despise that washed up hack.

Buffon always make me laugh when they do the anthems. He really gives it some, like an Italian Paul Potts

10 hatricks in aPL season? has it ever been done? dont think so.
So fuckin Hansen just hates him,,,sack the ****

LoveCity said:
Has there ever been a more blatant agenda in football punditry than Hansen's for Balotelli? I despise that washed up hack.

he actually said if he scores 10 hat tricks next season he will take him seriously, wtf 10? hope he scores to shut him up, please dont get sent off mario

GStar said:
Shearer hugely backtracking on his criticism of Balotelli.

I think they have a point, he's not reliable enough yet. He's been lucky to be involved in some very talented squads. His performance in the semi's is what i hope Mancini sits him down with at the beginning of pre season.

"This is your own marker. Drop below that and you're back on the bench."

No, he wasn't"backtracking" he just corrected and said he was referring to international football, just because Italy had a fantastic squad and have nearly won everything and would have if Mario had been more consistent.

Surprised you did not pick up on that one because everybody knows this. tut tut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.